Here’s eight easy steps that I do not recommend:
- Quit your night job and run for an obscure political office.
- One blog isn’t enough. Try three blogs.
- Get yourself adopted by a cat.
- Volunteer for a political campaign. Better yet, volunteer in TWO campaigns.
- Freely offer unsolicited advice.
- Begin each day promptly at the crack of noon.
- Experiment with carbohydrate-rich nutrition.
- Be too busy for prayer. Be too busy for exercise. Forget to be grateful.
Every day is a good day to repent and start anew. Today, for instance. For starters, one blog will be enough, don’t you agree? This blog is the one. Humor me. Stay tuned.
Yes John, one blog is enough. Slow down buddy, you are on the EAST side of the Chesapeake Bridge, remember?