Here’s a new blog of interest to readers who are retired or dreaming of one day being retired.
Aging gracefully and enjoying retirement on a limited income
Here’s a sample of posts that made a hit with readers at the new blog:
- Social Security Cost-Of-Living Increase For 2016 In Danger
- AARP Says More Work And Less Retirement Is Good News
- Erica Jong on Fear Of Dying
- Colorful Cuba On My Travel List, Because I’ve Already Seen Florida
- Retirement Offers Freedom, If We Can Seize It
The new blog has a narrow focus. It’s about Retirement, Simplicity, and Aging Gracefully on a fixed income, with a little bit of travel in the mix. If you have an interest in any of those subjects, Retirement Made Simple might be for you. Its target audience is retired folks and workers who are nearing retirement or thinking about it. But surprisingly, many of the readers have been younger adults. Seems that people of all ages are curious about retirement.
I hope you find something informative or interesting on the new blog. Let me know what you think.